Some live in abundance but with no peace of mind & worrisome hearts. Their lives are full of profit but very little value. Its all about worldly quantity and not quality. Value, brothers and sisters, is in living in the remembrance of Allah for indeed in doing so, do the hearts find absolute worldly and eternal peace.
Moving forward brothers and sisters, strive to love your lives on the following 5 point plan…
- Put Allah first and make Him the purpose for everything you say and do.
- Try to make all your actions as close as possible to the Sunnah of the Messenger (PBUH). Don’t fatwa shop! Rather focus on the diamond standard- the actual practice of the final Messenger (PBUH) and make that standard your goal.
- Practice an act of worship that is so secretive that no one besides you and Allah knows of it.
- Get into the habit of looking at those who worship Allah more than you when it comes to matters of the Hereafter, and those who have less than you when it comes to matters of this life.
- Never ever miss your Salah, no matter what! And improve on its quality daily, for indeed it is the means of our safety from falling into sin, and the master key to paradise!
I love you all for the sake of Allah.