- We are not allowed to fast them, just like how we aren’t allowed to fast the days of Eid.
- We must remember Allah abundantly in them with all established forms of thikr, especially the Takbeer of these days.
Our Prophet (PBUH) said: “They are days of eating, drinking and remembering Allah.”
Thikr (remembrance of Allah) happens in many ways especially during these days. From them:
- Reciting the takbeer of these days generally.
- Reciting the takbeer of these days after the obligatory prayers.
- Reciting the takbeer (Allahu Akbar) when slaughtering the udhiyah (qurbani).
- Reciting the takbeer (Allahu Akbar) when stoning the Jamaraat (for the hujjaaj of course).
- Observing the athkaar (supplications) after Salah.
- Observing the athkaar of the morning & evening.
And Allah knows best.
May Allah Almighty accept our deeds, and bless our days. Ameen.