Subhanallah, too many beloved people to me are battling Covid-19 currently. 1 in 30 in London are said to now have it. Allahul Musta’aan. May Allah grant all the affected a complete cure sooner rather than later, and grant complete healing to the body after it. May Allah save those who have not yet been affected with it from contracting it, and may Allah shower His mercy on all those who passed away! Ameen.
A few thoughts I’d like to share to those who have contracted the virus:
- Contracting Covid-19 for a believer isn’t a punishment inShaAllah, but rather an opportunity to be forgiven, have one’s rank raised with Allah, and develop and even greater Jannah.
- Remember sometimes Allah Almighty wants to bless His servant with a place in Jannah which His slave cannot attain by himself. So Allah Almighty tests His slave with a difficulty and blesses him/her with the patience to get through it, which results in them attaining a station in paradise they never ever imagined.
- For those affected, keep away from negative messages and push yourself to only have good thoughts about Allah, always remembering that Allah Almighty is the most Gentle over His slaves and a Having good thoughts about Allah is a means of strengthening your immune system and healing!
- Remember that Dua is the essence of worship, and no one answers the dua of the desperate one besides Allah. So get to work and ask Allah for cure, and ask Allah for all your desires in this life and the next, and ask Allah for the Ummah of Muhammed (pbuh).
- Use your time to connect to Qur’an by reading it, or listening to it, whilst trying your best to understand what Allah Almighty is saying, through reading or listening to a good translation of the Qur’an, and thereafter pondering over the meanings of the covered Verses.
- Use the Qur’an as cure, by reciting Surah alFaatiha three or five or seven times, and blowing into the palms of your hands and rubbing it over as much of your body as you can. Do the same with ayah alKursi. Additionally, please practice the same action with Surah alIkhlas, alFalaq, and anNaas (three times each).
- Keep your tongues moist with istighfaar (seeking forgiveness from Allah), for indeed doing so is a means of remembering Allah Almighty, and a means of healing and cure.
- Take the means, take the means, take the means. There is no shame in resting. You need your strength as well, so don’t avoid eating nutritious meals. Also chew on good quality black seeds (don’t swallow them whole). If you’re unable, please take good quality organic extra virgin cold pressed black seed oil tablets. In addition, drink good quality honey in zam zam water, if possible, and benefit from home remedies which use turmeric, lemons and garlic. Please don’t forget about the advice related to the benefits of Vitamin C and D as well.
Finally, and this is for everyone. Please follow the rules. Be sensible with your beliefs and what messages you spread. Stop hiding and breaking the social distancing guidelines. You may wrongfully hide your crime from the police and your neighbours, but you will never hide it from Allah. Remember, that we are servants of Allah Almighty before we are servants of our desires!
I love you all for the sake of Allah, and ask Allah to gather us together in good health and faith, sooner rather than later. Ameen.